Disclaimer And End User License Agreement
This FIBUS disclaimer and end user license agreement ("FIBUS-EULA") is a legal agreement between you and FIBUS Research Institute for any copies of the picCOLOR demonstration software and any associated materials, which includes any associated media and "online" or electronic documentation but does not include source code (together, the "Software").
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this FIBUS-EULA. If you do not agree, do not install, copy or use the Software. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and is licensed, not sold.
Upon your agreement to the terms below, you may install one copy of the Software on your personal computer and use such copy at no charge for demonstration purpose, for testing, for your non-commercial research, or teaching purposes.
In return, we ask that you agree to the following:
* NO TRANSFER RIGHTS: That you will not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Software and will not attempt to modify it, or to reverse engineer or decompile it.
* That you will not use the Software in a live operating environment where it may be relied upon to perform in the same manner as a commercially released product, or with data that has not been sufficiently backed up.
* To leave in place all copyright notices and licensing information that you might find in the Software.
* That any feedback about the Software provided by you to us is voluntarily given, and FIBUS shall be free to use the feedback as it sees fit without obligation or restriction of any kind, even if the feedback is designated by you as confidential.
* NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER: That the Software comes “AS IS”, with all faults and with no warranties, conditions or representations. None. Not even the implied warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the Software or against infringement. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you. There is no warranty that this Software will fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs.
* That we have no duty of reasonable care or lack of negligence and that we are not obligated to (and will not) provide technical support or updates for the Software.
* That we will not be liable for any damages, including those known as direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages related to the Software or this FIBUS-EULA, nor any damages for negligence, to the maximum extent the law permits.
* That if you sue or threaten to sue anyone over patents that you think may apply to the Software or if you breach this FIBUS-EULA in any way, your license to the Software ends automatically.
* That this FIBUS-EULA shall be construed and controlled by the laws of Germany, without regard to conflicts of law.
Copyright (c) Dr. Reinert Mueller, FIBUS Research Institute. All rights reserved.
Do you accept all of the terms of the preceding License Agreement? If you click No, this window will
close. You must click Yes to download the software.